To bring appropriate and qualified staff to the company, improve and maintain.
Human Recources team evaluate the all applications and forward them to the related departments in accordance with need. You can apply AKINROBOTICS Headquarters directly or online through our web site. Your application is evaluated by our Human Recources team after this step and give both the positive or negative feedback to you.
• The position, technical knowledge and experience are considered in the process of determining the wages of the staffs.
• The wages is increased in the periods that the government set according to the inflation and staff performance.
Various seminars are given to the employees in AKINROBOTICS due to high quality service.
• "AKINROBOTICS Products" training for the new staff,
• Performance-enhancing trainings in appropriate subjects (Motivation, Success,etc.) as a result of investigation of Human Recources Department.
• Trainings for staffs to improve themselves according to the their positions are given to them or supported financially. (English courses, Computer Courses, etc)
Interns are accepted in certain periods of the year according to the need of the departments. Internship for an average of 30 students in AKINROBOTICS Konya, AKINROBOTICS İstanbul and Cadde Meram Cafe and Robotics Application Center is available annually.
Working hours are changed 2 times in a year due to daylight saving time.
Weekdays : 8:15 am- 6:00 pm
Saturday : 8:00 am- 5:20 pm
There is shift system on Saturdays for customer satisfaction. Staffs are divided into two groups and work full-time once in two weeks.
|New Year||01 January||1 Day|
|National Sovereignty and Children's Day||23 April||1 Day|
|Labor and Solidarity Day||01 May||1 Day|
|Commemoration of Atatürk, Youth and Sports Day||19 May||1 Day|
|Democracy and National Solidarity Day||15 Jul||1 Day|
|Victory Day||30 August||1 Day|
|Republic Day||28-29 October||1,5 Days|
|Ramadan Feast (2018)||14-17 June||3,5 Days|
|Sacrifice Feast (2018)||20-24 August||4,5 Days|
|* There is half day working time in the eve of religious festivals..|