Humanoıd Robot Hybrıd (WaIter & Hostess) Project (ADA GH6)
AKINROBOTICS aims to serve humanity and science, aims to transform human life into more qualified and easier by saddeling humanoid robots with the monoton tasks that harms human ergonomics and health, and put their lives in danger.
ADA GH6 that will be used in the service sector, can be employed in many areas such as airports, bus stations, hotels, shopping centers, shops, markets, restaurants, cafes, fairs, concerts, openings, celebrations, hospitals and educational institutions. By advertising your company with ADA GH6, you can bring your brand to the forefront and provide your brand awareness.
As a result of the work carried out in the field of artificial intelligence, robotic technologies continue to enrich everyday life and redesign the world. You can also change and improve your company's perspective and approach by using our latest and most impressive trending artificial intelligence robots of this century.
ADA GH6 Humanoıd Robotıcs Hybrıd (Waıtress & Hostess) Project 2nd Prototype
- Project Starting Date : 08.05.2018
- Project Ending Date :28.06.2018
- Number of Production :5
- Weight :70 kg
- Height :165 cm
- Battery Life : 3 Hours/Extendible
- Spoken Language : Turkish/ Multi-Language Support (English, Russian, Arabic)
- Visual Human Recognition: Ability to calculate the distance to the object through depth perception via stereo vision cameras located inside the eyes.
- Hearing: Able to infiltrate the noise around, via 3 versatile microphones located on the body, and transmit the sound to artificial intelligence percieving the direction of where the sound come from.
- Talking: Able to convert the questions and orders to text ''speech to text'' via 2 stereo microphones and comb them out in artificial intelligence, deliver the information taken from the artificial intelligence through the sound to the user.
- Body Monitor: Able to show videos and display relevant images such as photograph, picture, text, through interacting with people via 10.1 inch touch screen integrated on its body.
Joınt Structure & Sensor Networks
- It has 25 engines designed to control sensitively the movements of body, arm, head, walking and orientation.
- It can move forward, backwards, sideways, upwards and downwards flexibly via 8 axis arm structure
- It has 2 limited motors to perform the humanoid head movements and observe around.
- It can walk at a speed of 50 meters per minute and make a 360 degree turn via steering wheel mechanisms and 3 wheels consisting of ''outrunner'' motors for orientation movements.
- There are sensors more than 140 on ADA GH6.
- All the 25 motors located on the body can provide synchronization being controlled by location, speed and heat sensors.
- It reorients recognizing the obstacles around via impact sensors on all sides of the body.
- It can detect odors of carbon dioxide, alchohol, butane via gas sensors located on the body.
- It can hold the objects via pressure sensors located on the hands.
What It Can Do?
- Distributing brochures: Can hand out brochures introducing your firm, at shopping centres, airports.
- Dancing: You can attract your customers and guests with interesting show by MINI ADA dancing through the given choreography in events such as exhibitions, concerts, organizations.
- Waitressing Service: Can collect the orders from kitchen and bring them to the table.
- Product Introduction: Can provide complete and proper information about the product through interacting with customer. Can quickly learn everything about innovations on your products and do the introductions.
- Welcoming hostess/Receptionist: They can welcome guests and inform them in your business, or organizations like fair and cermeonies.
- Active computer and web usage: It can answer questions asked online immediately. Last news, weather.
- Training: It informs about the field it studied and establishes dialogue in training sesions.
- General Usage: Giving a plaque, ribbon cutting, cake cutting.
Advantages Offered after the Sale
- The firm has the right to change the robot with the new version at half price for only once (1) after purchasing the robot.
- The firm has the right to ask for the new software updates (artificial intelligence, control software, embedded software) free of charge for one (1) year.
- The firm has the right to ask for new hardware updates at 50% of hardware price for one (1) year after purchasing the robot.
- The technical support is free of charge -in the condition that the firm to absorb travel expenses- for one (1) year after purchasing the robot.